HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
We have additional warehouse staff brought in for the busy season. Depending on the size of your order delivery is usually 3 - 7 working days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
We aim to deliver your order within 5 - 7 working days
Please note that December will be extra busy for courier companies.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
- Please allow up to 7 working days before contacting us about tracking.
- A “Predict One Hour Delivery Window” notification will be sent via SMS and/or email on the day of delivery.
Due to a huge surge in parcel volumes travelling through the courier network, delivery delays are being experienced in some areas. Please be patient.
WHAT IS THE COST OF DELIVERY?
- FREE on orders over €99*
- €5.95 on all orders below €99
- Bulky Items have a charge of €25. More Info >
DO I HAVE TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
To mitigate risk of spread of Covid-19 to our own team members, our customers and members of the public, effective immediately, our couriers will cease passing the driver's scanner to the consignee to capture a proof of delivery signature. We will leave the package at the door and step away. We offer a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Fill out the Returns Form Available Here >>
- Send your parcel back to McSport in its original packagin, in a resaleable condition.
- View our full returns policy >>
HOW LONG IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 28 days for a refund less the cost to us of shipping the goods to you initially. Due to these unprecedented times, we can be flexible with the 28 days depending on the circumstances. Please chat with a member of our team.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED?
- Once the product has been returned and has been accepted we will then process the refund.
- Refunds take 3-5 business days to hit your bank account.
I received damaged items. What do I do?
If a product is faulty or has been damaged in transit we will arrange for it to be collected and replaced. We will need photos of the damage to claim from our courier.
I want to change/cancel my order. How do I do this?
Please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01 2930005 between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Please be ready to quote your order number. If your order has already been delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
If you're order has already been dispatched, refuse delivery and the package will be returned to us.
I GOT MY ORDER BUT NOT EVERYTHING ARRIVED?
DPD are dealing with a huge volume of orders, and whilst your order leaves our warehouse together, it doesn't always arrive together. When you receive your order go to www.DPD.ie and put in the tracking number on your label. The tracker will tell you how many parcels are on your order. Please bear with them as they are under immense pressure.
I GOT THE WRONG ITEM?
In the rare event that you received your order and an item was incorrect please submit a ticket using the contact form in the blue "Help" widget at the bottom of your screen. Always mention your WEB Order number when contacting us.
I GOT THE WRONG ORDER?
With the massive volume of orders leaving our warhouse daily there may be an occasion where the wrong label went on a package. We are really sorry if this is the case. If you received the wrong order please submit a ticket using the contact form in the blue "Help" widget at the bottom of your screen. Always mention your WEB Order number when contacting us.
BACK IN STOCK
WHEN ARE YOU RESTOCKING CERTAIN ITEMS?
- If an item has gone out of stock and you wish to know when it is coming back you can add your email address and be notified when the product comes back in.